CrazyBoards.org

About Me

Hi. Ninetynine here. I've been depressed a fair bit in my life. It goes away, it comes back, it goes away. I'm doing group therapy once a week for now.

I can sense that there are a lot of changes ahead for me. But some of my wishes clearly contradict each other. Just have to stay on the ride and figure it out.

Yes, I'm a nutty Get Smart fan. I have all the DVDs.

Even though I've had depression and grief in my life, I have a fair amount of optimism about the future. It saves me from scoring really badly in depression tests. (Sorry, tongue stuck in my cheek.)

What am I doing here? I often need to talk. I find these places helpful. My old forum closed down, so I have been homeless until I joined this one tonight.

Welcome to our happy asylum. I recognized your avatar immediately because I am an old broad and watched Get Smart when it was on back in the 60s. My father used to laugh and laugh when that guy (Max?) talked to the sole of his shoe. I guess he was one of us even back then.

I had forgotten that show. It was really funny and stupid at the same time. Didn't Mel Brooks create it?

I'm glad you found us. Please PM a mod if you don't understand something.

olga

LOL. I'm an old broad too. Yes, Mel Brooks and Buck Henry created Get Smart. I grew up doing my homework in front of the TV. Somehow managed to get the study done and see an awful lot of Welcome Back Kotter. (Shame.)

Thank you everyone for your welcomes. This seems like a very friendly forum.

Archived