CrazyBoards.org

Seroquel, Lamictal and body odour

So since adding Seroquel to my Lamictal, Zoloft and Inderal cocktail I've been smelling worse than normal. Just like when I haven't had a shower but even if I've just had a shower and am wearing deodorant I still smell a bit gross. I sweat more and overheat easily. Has anyone experienced this? I don't think it's Zoloft or Lamictal because I didn't experience it when I was just on those. Could it be Seroquel or Inderal? It's not really bad. I probably just need a better deodorant. But... Anyone else?

Hmm okay I guess I might talk to my GP about that. Hopefully I won't have to see a derm. I have so many professionals looking after me already.

I hear that!!! My script from the derm is for a whole year, so it's not like you have to go every month (or week!) like other docs. It really makes a huge difference though, the prescription strength stuff.

I have had body odor change (from adderall) but not on that combo. They did decrease my heat tolerance and cause me to perspire more heavily. Rah.

I recommend using a deodorant soap like Dial. I have read tha Cetophil (sp) is helpful because it has a special base that is different than regular soaps, but I haven't tried it yet. Another recommendation I found from a dermatologist is to wipe down with rubbing alcohol after drying off from the bath. This kills more germs and helps close the pores.

best, a.m.

Archived