CrazyBoards.org

Missed a dose of Seroquel last night... Withdraw today?

I've been taking Seroquel since 2/10 for anxiety. But i dont like it. I started taking 50mg AM & 100mg PM for 3 days.

Then 50mg AM/ 50mg PM for another couple days.. But on the 17th i started only taking it at night because it made me to drowzy in the day! For the past 3 nights i cut the 50mg caplet in half because im weaning off of it.... But i missed it last night because i fell asleep.. Will i feel a withdraw today? & Should i just stop completly now since i've missed a dose?

- I take xanax 0.25mg 3 times a day & that helps

I've been taking Seroquel since 2/10 for anxiety. But i dont like it. I started taking 50mg AM & 100mg PM for 3 days.

Then 50mg AM/ 50mg PM for another couple days.. But on the 17th i started only taking it at night because it made me to drowzy in the day! For the past 3 nights i cut the 50mg caplet in half because im weaning off of it.... But i missed it last night because i fell asleep.. Will i feel a withdraw today? & Should i just stop completly now since i've missed a dose?

- I take xanax 0.25mg 3 times a day & that helps

I hope your pdoc knows about this and you're not just doing it yourself.

That said, it's up to you. You may or may not have withdrawals and you may or may not want to take some to stop them. Personally, I'd just stop and deal with any side-effects - you're low enough to.

This is the third thread along the same lines that the OP has started. Nicole, as has been said several times now, you shouldn't be doing any of this without a doctor's help... and if as you say, you have no psychiatrist because the med was prescribed during an ER visit, you really need to get into gear and find yourself a medical professional to deal with the situation you find yourself in. We're not doctors here, and drugs like seroquel shouldn't be screwed around with like this.

Archived