CrazyBoards.org

Well,its been a while since ive been on here. I wanted to update how i felt,i dont know if anyone cares or anything but might aswell. I posted on this before a few times about how depressed i was and how much pain i was in,about my cutting etc.,everyone from this site told me i needed to get proper help,and i always made escuses. Well two weeks ago i told a teacher,and then he told the school counsellor and i told my mom. Im proud of these achievements.. I have to see my teacher everyday to make sure im alright etc. I havent cut in arpund a week,whuich may sound like an accomplishment,but i can go around a week without doing it..and then start exactly where i was a week before all over again. my scars havent fully healed yet. see my boyfriend broke up with me 6 days ago,and immediately got with another girl. who he had known for all of two hours. If anyone who is reading this read my last post,they might understand how much pain that put me in. So much that im numb,i cant feel any emotions,unless of course its pain.

I wish i was dead.

But thankfully poeple know that i feel this way and its a good thing..so yeah basically i just wanted to update and let whoever know..and also thank everyone who commented on my previous froums/posts. I really appreciate it and other than the advice you al lgave,it made me feel that atleast someone out there cared. So thank you.

It's great that you opened up to people who can help you get the help you need. I hope that they are pointing you in the right direction for professional help.

Yes I'm getting a counsellor soon I think,hopefully. Thanks for your comment!

I'm proud of you for not cutting! It's a big achievement, and just think: a day leads to a week, a week leads to a month, a month leads to a year...

Don't beat yourself up for slipping either. Just pick yourself back up.

And for your boyfriend, I really know how that feels and you're gonna be okay. I promise. If you need someone to talk to I'm here for you, okay?

I hope you feel better!

Yes I'm getting a counsellor soon I think,hopefully. Thanks for your comment!

By counselor, do you mean therapy with a professional? Schools aren't really equipped to deal with your kind of situation.

Archived