CrazyBoards.org

I just can't seem to find the right dose!

I was on 25 mg, it worked, then I was waking up during the night so I increased to 50 mg. It worked for a while and then I'd wake up before my alarms. Increase to 75, then to 100. Then back to a lower dose because I would sleep through my alarms. I would put my phone on the floor a few feet from my bed, set 3 alarms, and then wake up after sleeping through class with my phone next to me and all 3 alarms off plus no recollection of getting up to shut off the 3 alarms. When I was in Israel I took 50 and added another 25 one night when we got to sleep in late and I had a cold so I could sleep through the night. It worked perfectly. But then I went back up to 100 and it was working just fine this semester because I have later classes but now I've been waking up before my 10:30 am alarm at like 8:30/9 am even if I haven't gotten a full 8 hours of sleep.

I just can't get the dose right ever and it's kind of frustrating. Does anyone else take Seroquel for the same reason? What dose is working for you?

I took Seroquel for sleep for a while (I'm still on it, but for depression/anxiety as well). My pdoc says that sleep doses can be anywhere up to 150 mg, which is what I use at night.

It might be worth giving your doses more time, for things to level out. how long as you staying on each dose for?

Archived