CrazyBoards.org

hey hi hello

hi everyone, my name is emilie and i'm still working on finding out just how crazy i am.

i've been in some form of therapy (talk, drug, both) since i was 12 or 13, but still there isn't really a solid idea of what exactly my problems are, and i am 20 now (21 in may). i have a few diagnoses, but who knows if they're even correct, or if there will be more. it's starting to be a really frustrating and scary process, especially with starting drugs again after being too afraid of meds for awhile. i have reacted really poorly to nearly every med i've taken, and get extremely nervous about new ones. and, on top of everything, i don't really have anyone to talk to about all of this, or know anyone who has been through it to ask questions/advice/etc. so i guess that's why i am here. just wanted some straight-up, non-touchy-feely support and wanted to be able to give the same. smile.gif

Hi! I like your user name. Astronomy or Poets?

thanks. i use that name in reference to the meteor showers, had a pretty interesting experience while watching them one night. astronomy is a pretty big source of inspiration for me, but i'm not that knowledgeable about the scientific aspects of it.

• 1 month later...

Archived