CrazyBoards.org

Nora Nora Nora the Explorer!

Um, hi.

I'm Nora. 23. Live in the frozen northern tundra. Seriously. Cold? You are not my friend.

I have MDD, PTSD, ED-NOS, ADHD, and a metric buttload of non mental disorders. Seriously. I don't have the time or energy to list them all out, but a metric buttload sums it up QUITE well.

I'm an INFP. I am obsessed with Rent, anime, monkeys, and the colour orange. Oh, and I'm a gamer. It's true.

Oh, and I'm basically a way cool person. I think. ^_^

Welcome to Crazyboards. As one of the resident old broads here at CB, what is an INFP? I need to keep up on things, you see.

I was just out throwing salt merrily around the driveway so my husband could drive across the icy expanse. It has been a long winter.

Anyway, let us know if you don't understand something and be sure to read the rules.

olga

Welcome to Crazyboards. As one of the resident old broads here at CB, what is an INFP? I need to keep up on things, you see.

I was just out throwing salt merrily around the driveway so my husband could drive across the icy expanse. It has been a long winter.

Anyway, let us know if you don't understand something and be sure to read the rules.

olga

Olga: Myers-Briggs personality type.

olga

*bonks head on table* Of course, how stoopid of me! We've had topics a couple of times about which types we all are.

I don't remember mine, of course. They didn't have a category for "senile." :)

Hey, welcome to CB from another n00b. Hope you like it here, I have to say it's pretty awesome to be connected to so many people that are crazy like me. Also, orange is a fantastic colour!

~a

olga

*bonks head on table* Of course, how stoopid of me! We've had topics a couple of times about which types we all are.

I don't remember mine, of course. They didn't have a category for "senile." :)

Nahhhhhhhh. you aren't senile! You just have that extra tasty aged flavour! :)

Archived