CrazyBoards.org

I have extreme Panic Disorder with Agoraphobia, Derealization, and Depersonalization. My therapist is trying to get me on either Paxil or Luvox. Will either one of these help knock out the panic, derealization and depersonalization? I know there is no cure for DP or DR, but I obsess like crazy over my attacks and even episodes of déjà vu bring on an attack because I think I'm in a "different place" and not in reality anymore. It's gotten so bad that I've had to stop driving my car because part of the road looks like I place I'm from and that freaks me out pretty bad and I have DP, DR, and then a panic attack. What is the best kind of drug to help someone messed up in the same way I am? Anyone else have these "unreal" sensations and know what drug is good to get rid of them? I can't afford anything except PAPs (Patient Assistance Programs) so it'll have to be something that offers to pay for itself since I can't be employed except online due to my condition. Working online brings me about $90 per month, if I'm lucky. :(

Thanks for reading and replying!

Archived