CrazyBoards.org

Let me just say first, I am very lazy and I hate cleaning anything.. lol.

Okay so at about 5am this morning I started to Hallucinate, I just started to hear a voice telling me "Everything is dirty, you're living in filth you pig." At first, I was kinda like.. I don't know surprised? I'd never heard them say that before. Anyway, then I heard another voice saying the same things etc etc, they started saying "clean the kitching, or else" "we're coming if you don't clean", so I ended up running down stairs and cleaning the entire kitchen. Washed and dry the dishes, put them away, wiped down the benches, sprayed the walls and wiped the cupbaords, re-arranged everything to make it look neat and tidy etc etc. It took me about an hour. I was also running around and my mind started to race, my anxiety kicked in and was making my heart race. After I had cleaned it, they told me to clean my bedside tables (they were a mess, tissues everywhere etc etc) so I did and it took me about 20 minutes, by the time I had finished my mind was racing and my thoughts were going a mile a minute that I couldn't sit still, I ended up running about the house and putting things in neat piles, putting things in their proper position, I made my younger brothers school lunch etc etc and this all ran on until 8am where I was so exhausted I collapsed and slept for a few hours.

I woke up and my mind wasn't racing anymore, no hallucinations or anything except I felt really really exhausted.

Anyone experienced this?

I'll be telling my doc on Monday too about this.

Guest Vapourware

Sounded like command hallucinations and a lot of anxiety thrown in due to the hallucinations to me [which probably caused the racing thoughts etc.], I think it is a really good idea to tell your doctor about them. Sorry you had a bad experience. I guess at least your house is clean now.

Sounded like command hallucinations and a lot of anxiety thrown in due to the hallucinations to me [which probably caused the racing thoughts etc.], I think it is a really good idea to tell your doctor about them. Sorry you had a bad experience. I guess at least your house is clean now.

I've had lots of experience of command hallucinations, wish they'd go away.

Command hallucinations are the worse. On the positive side they said something productive? Mine are usually about various weird things to do - pretty bizarreness such as 'revolutionary suicide", to not take my pills because they have been tampered with. I know my apartment is filthy. I feel like somehow lack the skill of organization - not that I'm a pack-rat, just close to being one. In fact I buy stuff they have told me to buy and for odd reasons or for projects I never carry out - often art projects of some kind.

Command hallucinations are the worse. On the positive side they said something productive? Mine are usually about various weird things to do - pretty bizarreness such as 'revolutionary suicide", to not take my pills because they have been tampered with. I know my apartment is filthy. I feel like somehow lack the skill of organization - not that I'm a pack-rat, just close to being one. In fact I buy stuff they have told me to buy and for odd reasons or for projects I never carry out - often art projects of some kind.

Mine are sometimes quite weird, it's really strange. When they start telling you what to do and won't leave you alone. I wish they didn't exist really.

Command hallucinations would be my guess. Productive ones at least. :) It's worth talking to your pdoc about this.

I guess in a way it was good, but they were pretty nasty. My pdoc already knows, he and my tdoc are coming for a urgent in home visit monday morning for urgent assessment. I cant' leave my bed i'm so emotionally drained and i'm just so sick.. and I have nowhere to talk about it because i'm not gonna blog anymore.

Archived