CrazyBoards.org

allow me to introduce myself..

I was just mentioning it because you didn't say anything about MI issues in your intro. Of course addicts are welcome here, and we have lots of members with ADHD issues. I hope we can help you out with information and support.

olga

ok cool and thanks somebody even said i might have depression problems after reading a post i wrote i dont know about all that tho..i mean i might be depressed sometimes but who isnt im goin to see a doctor tomorrow bout my adhd and not being able to sleep and see what they think

hello and welcome!

CB might just be a good place for you. there is a plethera of people here with ADHD issues (like myself). and with that comes a lot of comorbidities like depression and addiction. but stay, look around. see if this place is as good as it sounded when you stumbled upon us ;)

nice to meet u and thanks for greeting

I clicked on this just to see if you were a man of wealth and taste

Pleased to meet you, hope I guess your name.

nice to meet u as well

VelvetElvis:

It is more likely that a Saints fan was born in a crossfire hurricane.

I was hoping the Saints would repeat this year.

yea i was hopin we would repeat as well..we had way to many people hurt this season tho

Hi I am suzy and cane across this and felt right @ home

hello.... and welcome 2 u too

Repeat, I think the statistics show addicts/alcoholics are usually self medicating depression and that men are less likely to seek treatment. I have a lot of info on this as a child of an alcoholic and sister to an addict....I have clinical depression....treated by drs for yrs. Get help if it works I will cheer for you!!!! My uncle and my son committed suicide without help. My son was back from Iraq less than 2 months-we are a oxymornic nation....teaching our children to be kind loving and that it takes a bigger man to walk away from violence. And then send them to war WHO WINS??

Archived