CrazyBoards.org

Damn cop nearly kills me (soo fkn angry!)Im zobie-ing an old thread, but right now idc because Im uber pissed. Riding along back home from my frien

!LostMind!

I am riding my scooter back home from my friends house at a roundabout by the Glendene shops on Gt North rd, I have given way, all clear and Im just leaning in to the corner when the wannabe law enforcement comes to a screeching halt at what must have been well over 60 km/h - millimeters from my scoot! I am pretty much shitting myself - cop car has no sirens or lights and had no need to be going this quick - WITHOUT SIRENS OR LIGHTS.

It passes me (fine, I am doing the limit and still shitting myself.) Suddenly he lays on the brakes. Hard. I am a distance behind and I have to lay on my brakes. Swerves on the wrong side of the road down a side street, still with no sirens or lights flashing. I turn and shrug like wtf!? Really almost twice now, great job.

I call *555 from my cell once I am home and report the douche. Laying a complaint tomorrow. Safer communities, my arse. Not with this power tripping loafer roaming the streets.

Scooters and bikers - watch out for flying pigs! It seems they do exist....

I am seriously so angry, this cunt shouldn't be driving or a cop the motherfucking wanker. I disliked cops before. I fucking hate the cunts now. Fuck'm all = CUNTS. Fucking uberdouche, his job is gone, Im making sure of it come hell or high water.

that is scary! glad you are ok ..I had a cop turn on his lights behind me on the way home the other night and almost run me off the road ..it is like they play this "how close can I get to them and not hit them" game when they are in full mode! I am not really thrilled with the cops here anyway but that is another story for another thread...be careful on that scooter!

I drove a motorcycle in the city to get around for a long time. After I got hit for the 3rd or 4th time I decided to pack it up and re-think riding. Nowadays I haul my bike out of state where there are less people and ride there. Much, Much safer.

Unfortunately riding in the city is full of risk.. Ive had lots of near misses too and I know how they can shake you up. With PTSD I tend to re-experience the near accident over and over and over again for days or weeks. It really hurts.

Around here there used to be less people and the ones we had werent so bad. Now its congested and theres a lot of road rage and racing around.

My best advice would be to leave the two-wheeled vehicles for someplace safer. I know it sucks.

Guest Recluse

I'm not in any way saying what he did was right, but when I see cops scooting around that quickly and that quietly, they are usually trying to get to a location where a crime is taking place without alerting the criminal responsible. At least, that's what happens around here.

It's still definitely a hazard to innocent motorists, but there's a defined reason for the behavior, at least in certain circumstances.

Now that said, I'm glad you're okay. Sorry you got shaken up, I know I would be too.

Archived