CrazyBoards.org

ola comatose from seattle

I started to say Ola comatose because I could not say the actual words. Now I know the actual words I still say Ola Comatose.

I am from Seattle lived here my whole life and I hate it here. I have severe trichotillomania and have had it for 13 years. No one I know has it, I feel like a freak. I eat my own hair follicles. I pull until a scab forms and then I pull the hair out of the scab and eat the follicles. I dream about it at night, I only eat the tip that have a follicle. Does anyone else do that? To me it is the most comforting thing to do in the world. The top of my head is bald in patches. Little sores all over. I ache to hear the crunch between my teeth. I also pull my pubic hair with tweezers, I eat the little follicles as well. I play a game in my head and count to 26 the number of my age and when I reach 26 hairs I have pulled out I stop and then I do it again. Sometimes I feel guilty. I have to wear a hat and what vexes me so is that I crave to have long beautiful hair. My disorder has gotten so bad that I have shaved my head three times. But when my hair starts getting longer and longer I began to pull it out some more. So my hope is to maybe possibly find some support here. Since I get so freaking guilty over my disorder I cut myself to feel better about it. It is all so hard without someone to talk too.

Thank you

Saxsli

Hello and welcome! There was an entire thread about people who eat skin pickings, etc a while ago. I wish I had enough technical knowledge to post it for you because it might make you feel better, you're definitely not alone. I believe it's in the OCD forum, sorry, I know that isn't much help. Hopefully someone can come along and post it for you. I'm sorry I don't know how.

Anyway, welcome to CB.

Hey, welcome to CB! I also have Trichotillomania, and I pluck my hairs out my pubic hairs with tweezers, too. I'm sorry you have to deal with this horrible disorder, feel free to PM me if you ever want to talk about it. There is a thread about Trichotillomania here also, if you'd like to participate.

Archived