CrazyBoards.org

...I am so lost right now. I still cut myself,I have started purging,and making myself sick if I do eat. I also had counselling for the first time yesterday and hated it SO much. I hate her,I hate the place I have it,I hate everything about it. I never want to go back. I've been talking to a teacher about everything some days after school,but I haven't talked to him in around 8 days and I miss him! I need to talk to him I feel like everything is crumbling around me and I can't fix it. he helps so much,I don't fancy him but I wig I could live with him,or he could take care of me. I can't do this on my own.

Counselling can be really hard at first.

It gets easier with time - really, it does. My therapist used to make me absolutely miserable, and she ended up helping me a lot.

Can you think of anything you can do right now to distract yourself or make yourself feel better? Other than food or cutting? Sometimes I like to take a hot bath - it keeps my body busy and me distracted. If you scroll down to the self-harm forum, we have a bunch of lists of things to do instead. Some of them work for me and some don't, and sometimes I try them and hurt myself anyway, but it never hurts to try and sometimes it does work.

Keep letting us know how you're doing. I'm sorry that your main support person isn't around right now, but you do have us, for what it's worth.

Archived