CrazyBoards.org

Oh, right, hey!

My name is Ani. I'm 22 and have been diagnosed with a whole buncha crap over the years. The thing I'm battling with the most right now is anxiety, OCD, insomnia and PTSD. Well, voices and hallucinations.

I really enjoy writing, playing the guitar, singing, any form of art, (clay, drawing, painting.) I knit/crochet like nobody's business, and dye my hair funky colors. I hate my job, but I'm good at it, and make a good aount of money, so

I stay miserable there and make jokes with the people around me. I help admin a site for people dealing with eating disorders and am very active in changing the mental health system to try and make it more consumer friendly and help people of ALL ages find help that suits them, and gets them results.

I think that's what I'm supposed to include in the intro. If I'm missing something, please let me know?

Hi, Ani! Welcome to CB! You can include anything you want in your intro. I used to dye my hair all kinds of crazy colors. It was a lot of fun and something to do when I felt like shit. Unfortunately, I had to dye it back to brown for work :( It's awesome that you're creative.

Well stick around for a little while, and hopefully you like it here!

Welcome to CB :)

I always admire anyone who knits - I sort of know how, but I can't do anything interesting.

Check out the rules when you get a chance, and feel free to PM a mod or admin if you have any questions.

Archived