CrazyBoards.org

Gun's not a good idea if you think about suicide. I dont keep one for that reason.

Hi tairea,

I know what you mean but at the same time what If it is helping others live a regular life? Like what if I was targeted and my family is not. Should I accept my demise whatever it may be or should I just try to escape the whole situation and leave my family behind, most likely to have a simple but defensive life that most people could deal with?

I'm sorry I don't know how to answer this. MI + gun = bad idea period. Too easy to shoot wehn you have a gun, hard to shoot when you don't have a gun. Family shouldn't be left and people shouldn't be shot. Generally at least.

MMA might be a bit healthier than having guns. Considerably less likely to kill yourself, either accidentally or purposefully. Plus it's good exercise.

I agree with what's been said - MI + guns is not good. I don't keep guns in the house for a few different reasons, and that's a big one.

I think about dying, my family dying, punishment and death of myself most days. I think about shooting myself a lot, but at the same time I want a gun to protect myself. If I had one I don't know what would come first because I am very suicidal.

I would take up a martial art or something.

I have these kinds of obsessions too.The more I lose myself in a physical activity the better I feel.

Are you suicidal or are you scared you might kill yourself?

With my OCD I have intrusive thoughts of hurting other people and then get obsessed with the idea that I might do it despite the fact that I have no desire to do so.

Do you want to kill yourself or are you obsessed with the idea of killing yourself?

Are you suicidal or are you scared you might kill yourself?

With my OCD I have intrusive thoughts of hurting other people and then get obsessed with the idea that I might do it despite the fact that I have no desire to do so.

Do you want to kill yourself or are you obsessed with the idea of killing yourself?

Hey, I noticed that you have "Cuisinart CBK-100 Programmable Breadmaker" on your to buy list. I recommend "Artisan Bread In 5 minutes a day" instead, it's a book.

Archived