CrazyBoards.org

fucking awful day

I'm sorry that you felt so bad you needed to cut again.

Try to remember that just because you slipped up, doesn't erase all the hard work you've done. You didn't cut for months, and nothing can take that accomplishment away from you, even if you slip.

Feel free to lean on us - it's what we're here for.

Thank you honey. I wish I could belive that tbh, it strange to think that this all started cos I started my monthly then he was like then it isn't much point. Stress. The monthly really making me feel worse, which is annoying as this is the second day. In my anger I threw two phones which are now both destroyed and I threw my camera againist the door (the camera is worth 400 plus). I just feel so crap

Somebody here (I forget who) once told me something that I thought was very wise - it's never possible to be right back where you started. Even if it feels like you are. This person told me that people heal in spirals - if we look down from the top, it looks like we're going in circles, but if you look from the side, you can see that there are really different layers.

I don't know if that will help you, but it helped me a lot when I heard it and I felt like I was fucking up my whole life.

Can you think of any tools you have that might help you comfort yourself, or at least provide a distraction?

Wow that really insightful, and i guess it very true. If I was at the start again I guess I wouldn't be eating again, and wanting to really hurt myself. So I can see where that is true. Atm I feel like I have fucked my love life up but it isn't like we are even together ( he comes here which makes me feel happier as I often feel very lonely) It isn't like we are even together in the first place. That a story for a different day.

Atm I can't settle to do anything. I'm worried that he will always have my number block. Do u think Im a idiot for this?

Overall I feel okay now, and I don't feel like my life is stressful.

It sounded like you were going through some stress with your ex, that's all. That kind of stuff can really throw your coping.

Anyway, I'm glad you feel mostly okay now.

Today went a little better I guess but the depression is getting worse I think. Sometimes I can't get out of bed, most of my law class think I'm lazy. Which upsets me. I couldn't get out of bed so I'm so fucking behide. I don't know if the meds are working or if this is to do with my ex or my depression or both

Archived