CrazyBoards.org

I have been depressed for about 3 years now and I just feel like theres no hope for me. I feel like I have nothing to look forward to in life and I have literally no motivation to do anything to change my life for the better.Every day I just feel so NUMB like I'm not actually living and I just can't feel this way any longer. I finally started counseling a couple months ago but I just moved out of state and don't have insurance yet and I'm finding it hard to even do something simple like apply for Medicaid. I'm just so TIRED. All I ever want to do is sit around in my pjs everyday and either go on my computer all day or watch TV, nothing ever gets done. I just want this to end. I wish I had someone to talk to about this but I just feel like if I truly open up to anyone I'm going to just snap and have a nervous breakdown or something and I'm so scared. Sorry I'm jst babbling and this probably didn't make any sense but I just needed to get this off my chest.

Hello sweetheart,

Here on CB are here for you to lent on or even just rant. It a lovely place for help. You arn't babbling at all sweetheart and it did make sense. I'm sorry you have suffered with depression for so long . There is always hope, but right now you are in a very dark place. This will get better. I get days where I just need to sit in PJs and nothing gets done as you can tell by the state of my bedroom. Lol that may just me being a student who knows. What is Medicaid?

Sorry if this isn't a very good reply

I totally get what you are saying. I too have been in a dark place for years. I do get out the house to shop everyday. Shopping is the only thing that gives me some peace for a little while. It took me months to apply for Medicaid. Depending on your state, you can apply for medicaid online and get an appt. to go in on a specific date or time. You are not babblying, this is the place to come for support, guidance, advice, and shelter. If you can force yourself to get out there and make a medicaid appt, that is a step in the direction to get out of the darkness. Hope you find what you need here.

God, I know how that feels. I've been there, done that, saw the movie, and bought the t-shirt. It is sooooo hard to get anything done when depression is lying over you like the weight of the world. Sometimes, just getting out of bed is an effort.

This is a great place to rant and a great place to unload all of those feelings that are weighing you down. There's even a blog section if you don't want to air everything on the forums. Sometimes, just writing it down is a huge relief. Either way, people here will listen.

I'm glad you've found us, and I'm happy that you recognize that you are depressed. (I was depressed for a year and a half and didn't understand what was happening to me.) Anyway, I want to give you hope that you don't have to spend the rest of your life in that Black Pit. With the right meds and maybe therapy, you can get your life back.

I don't want to blow sunshine up your butt. I really feel for our depressed members because I know how awful it is to feel so hopeless.

Stick around---there are great people here.

olga

Archived