CrazyBoards.org

I feel as if people are talking about me behind my back, whispering and sharing every fault or everything I could possibly be doing wrong. I know when my one aunt looks at me she sees nothing but a waste of space, you can tell by her expression. I feel like there are hidden cameras in this house watching my every move, that when i'm not around they are reporting to eachother what a useless fuck i am.

I'm not depressed.

I feel like someone has just messed with my brain, causing me to be thrown into a fit. Holding it together the best I can, but failing to find a firm grip on sanity.

I don't know what to do right now, i'm currently on 9mg invega and 40mg celexa, i'm in Fl while my doctor is in Ohio and I won't be back to Ohio for an indeterminate amount of time.

It sounds like you are having a psychotic episode. Has this been a recent change in your state?

I would recommend seeing a dr asap. If your p-doc is unavailable then see if you can get a referral to another p-doc or even go and see a GP. I small increase in your dose might be all that is required. I assume that you have found invega to be helpful up until now?

So in summary, you dont have to live like this. Get some help asap.

Guest Vapourware

Sorry to hear you are feeling this way at the moment. There are no cameras watching you, no-one reporting on you and you're not a waste of space. I think those thoughts are manifestations of your symptoms and you probably require a med tweak. I think getting in contact with your doctor in Ohio or finding a new doctor in FL would be helpful.

Hang in there, and pop into the chatroom if you need to offload.

Hi Zoe!

It's been a while since we chatted.

The feelings of being watched are not real. It's a good sign that you are able to recognize this as a symptom of your illness.

Don't wait to get help for this!!! Tell your family what is going on and ask for their support.

-Call your pdoc at home for directions on adjust your meds

-If you can't get hold of him in a day or two, then go see a local doctor, maybe one of your family can recommend one.

-If that is not possible, go to one of the 'Urgent Care" facilities. As you know they have good doctors working there on a ready basis.

-If that doesn't work, then go to the local ER

Hope you feel better soon. Regards, A.M. :)

Archived