CrazyBoards.org

ADD and Loving It?! documentary

I was watching public television the other day and a documentary came on called ADD and Loving It?! about adult ADD. Even though I don't have ADD, I enjoyed it. I found it informative and funny so I thought if some of you with ADD get a chance you might want to check it out. In the U.S. they play it on PBS sometimes. Now someone needs to make a funny documentary about OCD for me. Laughing always makes bad things seem a little better.

And this made me lol:

I was watching public television the other day and a documentary came on called ADD and Loving It?! about adult ADD. Even though I don't have ADD, I enjoyed it. I found it informative and funny so I thought if some of you with ADD get a chance you might want to check it out. In the U.S. they play it on PBS sometimes. Now someone needs to make a funny documentary about OCD for me. Laughing always makes bad things seem a little better.

I ran across it a few months ago myself. It doesn't cover everything (like anything dealing with ADD/ADHD ever would (and it IS a TV program, not a book)), but definitely one of the best popular culture treatments of the topic.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm tempted to read "ADD and loving it" as "ADD and lying about it", but I admit I haven't seen it.

Have to admit I like all those Post It notes in the picture.

I just happened to run accross this on PBS last Sunday.

When they started talking about the post it's I burst out

laughing. Was thinking damn the should see my work

truck I have then all over. And then the talked about ok

you have all these reminders wich one do you do first.

That is me, hell after awhile I don't even see them anymore.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived