CrazyBoards.org

This is just crazy!

I have been so depressed. Last night I only slept about 4 hours. Today, I can't sit still! Im soooo hyper!! And, it's only getting worse as the day goes on. I went for a walk, and that didn't help. I feel like Im about to jump out of my skin. I took 40 mg Prozac like pdoc told me to. Im sure that wont help matters any. :brooding: I need SOMETHING to do!!!!!!

I need SOMETHING to do!!!!!!

omg i hear you. i've been up since three o'clock, i'm too depressed to enjoy anything, i'm too restless to just relax, and NOTHING is interesting for more than 30 seconds. i already did housework, waiting for the temperature outside to rise a little before i go for a walk out of sheer frustration at needing SOMETHING TO DO!!! even though leaving my house is freakin awful right now, being in it is also driving me crazy.

energy and time to do stuff is great if you FEEL good... it sucks when you feel like crap and you can't do anything with the energy that makes you feel better :brooding:

if you find something interesting to do, share. i've been going back and forth between youtube and housework. thrilling, really.

go ahead and vent. at least it's something that occupies you for a few minutes... sorry you're in a bad way today too.

Yeah, did my hair and makeup, and took a nap. Now I feel like crap! Oh well. Doesn't help when people are assholes.

Can an antibiotic mess with moods? I started bactrim yesterday for a uti. Didn't mess with the prozac till today. I think I've had issues with antibiotics before.

Im wound up, depressed, thinking things I shouldn't be, and wanting to do things I shouldn't. Really bad!! My mind is in a bad way right now. I feel panicky. Sad. Confused. I honestly want to meet up with a certain someone and just...whatever! I probably wont sleep tonight. I can feel it. I don't know what Im going to do. Im obsessing. Im ruminating. My thoughts are just making me feel like crap.

1. Call a Walgreens or something and ask if the antibiotic interacts with any of the meds you're on.

2. Hang tight until the morning. Pop a Benadryl, do something relaxing, go for a run before bed, come to chat, read, whatever.

3. Call your pdoc in the AM and let him/her know what's going on.

Archived