CrazyBoards.org

Not Myself...

Hi. I just kind of stumbled across this place and I'm still trying to figure everything else.

I'm a little crazy which is why I'm here, but I have a good sense of humor about it most of the time.

I don't know what my specific diagnosis is. I've been to counseling but they never really told me. I've suffered with depression and suicidal thoughts on and off ever since I was little, like around 7 or so. I can remember being little and sitting in my room hitting my head against the metal frame of my bed thinking that if I only hit it hard enough I would die. I have low self-esteem (but I am working on it!!!) and I struggled with cutting since the 7th grade. I used to scratch my arms and hit my head against things ever since I can remember though. I don't know why. I have a wonderful family who loves me very much. But crazy problems run in my family so maybe its some sort of genetic thing. I also have a lot of anxiety over things and I've been having a lot of panic attacks within the last couple of years. I have also recently developed this nice little nervous twitch that makes me look just as insane as I feel. I started going to counseling about 2 years ago and it helped but then I moved and stopped. I wan't to go back because I'm still having a lot of problems with my thoughts. I havent cut in 9 months but I really really want to. Trying to practice self control though.

Those are my problems.

Besides that I am a pretty cool person.

I love movies. Inception, Breakfast on Pluto, Harry Potter, and yes Twilight are all big favs of mine

I love music...obsessed with Adele at the moment

I love the office.

I like looking at the Toy section in stores.

I love coloring books.

I think Karaoke is the greatest invention.

I squeeze toothpaste from the middle. and I prefer my bed umade.

Thats all I can think of. NIce to meet you.

Archived