CrazyBoards.org

Newbie Here...

New here, want to say hiya.. I'm a mom to 3 younglings(2 boys with PDDNOS, ADHD, one of which who may have BP, and one very diva-ish girl), a wife to a "normal" sorta guy who is ever so patient with me.. I'm an Aspie.. Bipolar NOS, ADHD girlie... Dx ADHD as a kid, the rest as an adult (oh about 2 yrs ago on the Aspergers, 1 yr ago on the BP). I always knew something was "wrong" with me, but never knew what.. Well, I guess now I do.. and I'm striving to make it "better", to function well in society, for me and my family. I have a lot of support, I'm very thankful to say. I'm one of those that reacts oddly to meds, and when my body isn't reacting weirdly, it's "getting used" to the meds, so then they have to be upped.. so frustrating.. I am treating both medically and bio-medically, that is to say, with diet and supplements. Yeah, I'm one of those, and no I'm not pushy... Dairy sends me into rages and triggers immense migraines that can last for a month. So... you can imagine, no dairy for me! I have a myriad of other health issues, daily migraines, fibromyalgia, arthritis, IBS and asthma... fun times.. fun times.. I love to make jewelry, have an etsy store. It keeps me sane.. I also write poetry, have since I was little. Ok, I think I've rambled on enough about myself to give you a good "picture" of "me"... right? I can stop now? ;)

Welcome :) I also love etsy - I've gotten pretty much all my jewelry there since I found it.

Read over the rules when you get a chance, and feel free to PM a mod or admin if you have any questions.

The rules are actually pretty funny, so that's part of the reason why I tell people to read them. It also avoids problems with people who want to get huggy and kissy and are offended by the language around here.

We are what we are! heh

I'm glad you found us and I hope we can offer you some good information and support.

olga

Archived