CrazyBoards.org

Took evening meds this morning

This morning, I accidentally took by bedtime meds. I am at work today and struggling to stay awake. I have already had 4 cups of coffee and it doesn't seem to be helping. One of the meds is my Restoril which I normally take in order to sleep; also 400 mg. of Lamictal. Any suggestions on how to stay awake. I am in charge of the library today.

Tommy

Yah i would advise the same. restoril is so sedating relative to klonopin, so i was wondering why u didn't just take the klonopin instead to start off the day. I guess it would put you out of routine, but still. walking is good advice.

This morning, I accidentally took by bedtime meds. I am at work today and struggling to stay awake. I have already had 4 cups of coffee and it doesn't seem to be helping. Any suggestions on how to stay awake. I am in charge of the library today.

Tommy

Walking and fresh air and coffee are good ideas.

Now let's talk about the pill box. Mine has an AM side and a PM side. There are different colors. And of course there are 7 compartments for AM and 7 compartments for PM. It would be hard to mix up. And my system gives me peace of mind. There is an additional small bright blue PM box with 7 compartments. That is where I keep all my 10 pm meds. My bedtime meds. I take a lot of meds. Consistensy and organization is the key. And all my vitamins and fish oil are placed in the compartments too.

I use one of the 28 compartment ones, but I guess I was not entirely awake. It has 7 comparments each for morning, lunch, dinner, and bedtime. It has never happened before.

Tommy

I live in fear that I'll do this too, especially since the lamictal generic pills I take are exactly the same shape and size of the 300mg seroquel tabs I take at night. I'm glad you're okay!

Archived