CrazyBoards.org

Don’t know what to do here. What happens when reality and non-reality meet in dangerous ways?

We had a home invasion here 2 days ago. I’ve talked aboutthis some on my blog only it’s very difficult now to tell what did and did nothappen. Quite frankly to me everything seems very real right now – almost tooreal. It is like everything is highlighted. People are highlighted especiallythe ones that are watching me. I see them outside – lumbering images, peopleeven animals that have been wired to watch me. I’ve heard of a new spy planethe size of a humming bird that can watch you through the walls of your home.

And the police are trying to pin this on my son as beinginvolved. They want him to take a lie detector test to prove he is innocent. Ithought it was innocent until proven guilty but that is not what they aredoing. I feel they are doing this to hurt me by taking him to prison. I am veryscared right now and cannot open my own door anymore because of what or whomight be on the other side of it.

I’m afraid that my nurse will not understand that things areactually happening to me and anyway I cannot reach her until Monday as it is. Ido not want to deal with the hospital though I have been thinking about goingback there – if they will take me. At least I would be safe and no one wouldkill me there.

But wouldn’t I be placing myself then directly into theirhands? I am sure that a hospital would be wired to watch everyone, wouldn’t it?They do that anyway and the police can get anything that they want by a courtorder. They could keep me forever and never allow me to do my political workagain.

No one is watching you. Not people, not animals, not hummingbird sized spy planes. Hospitals aren't wired to watch patients. You need to discuss this with your pdoc asap, before things escalate any further.

Roxarx, I posted on your blog. I want to post here again. Ros you need to call your doctor. You have been through a terrible event and you are not sounding well. The hospital would never, never keep you forever. It is too expensive.

Things are a little better today. My son who is 18 is staying around me quite a bit. I do think that some of the feelings that the cops are after him for this are right on the money and that he should not continue to co-operate with them. The test they want him to take - voice stress analysis - a type of lie detector test is only 50% reliable. That really bothers me and knowing that he is going to back out of it. That is about as effective as guessing if he was involved which they are already doing.

I plan to call my nurse tomarow and see what she says. Otherwise I am trying to keep myself busy right now and not think about things much and reality testing with my hubby and son helps. Hubby is not that good at it around this issue, tho. He's been involved in real world political activity and has been watched and chased - even beaten by the police during protests. He does tell me that the police did not arrange this just to get at me - he just really really doesn't trust them at all.

Archived