CrazyBoards.org

A Relevant Series of Short Films

This is the introductory episode of a series of short films which I will be creating which deals with someone who, among other problems, self-harms. The point of these films is to raise awareness for a particular mental disorder which is correlated highly with self-harm but has a very small research base, so not much is really known about it.

Razor Angel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WABmUwrvKIc

If you like it, try to post it up all over the place for me, would you? Facebook, Favorite it on YouTube, Post it back up on VTF for me again, whatever! People should see this to better understand what people go through with this disorder. Thanks again for viewing and commenting :D

The point of these films is to raise awareness for a particular mental disorder which is correlated highly with self-harm but has a very small research base, so not much is really known about it.

Okay... What is the name of this disorder?

You do realize that a big part of raising awareness for something is making people aware of its name?

The point of these films is to raise awareness for a particular mental disorder which is correlated highly with self-harm but has a very small research base, so not much is really known about it.

Okay... What is the name of this disorder?

You do realize that a big part of raising awareness for something is making people aware of its name?

This.

I can't even guess what it is...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived