CrazyBoards.org

Sort of New?

Hi there,

I'm Amy. I was a member here probably around 2009 or 2010 from time to time, but I had gone astray, and now my university e-mail is inactive/I forget my old username...So lovely.

I'll be 23 in less than 48 hours. I'm a college grad. I live in NYC. I'm a registered nurse working the night shift at a hospital. Advice to anyone reading: Don't work the night shift, especially with psych issues. It makes them a million times worse. Thankfully, I'll be switching to days soon. In my free time, I read and hang out with my roommate. He's gay. Both of us have fun, but don't get out a lot.

I have a boyfriend..That's crazy too.

I like it here because it's nice to share and listen to other's stories. Also, med experiences shared here CAN'T be beat. Textbooks don't tell you sh-t about firsthand experiences with these psych drugs. With our knowledge together we can help each other a lot.

The End.

Hey, I'm glad you came back. I agree with you that some information just isn't in textbooks, and our members have certainly experienced a lot of different treatments and drugs.

Let us know if we can help you in any way.

olga

Archived