CrazyBoards.org

Hi from Scotland

Hi all - 3am here and I cant sleep, as usual. Ive had a bit of a rough day, and was browsing google.. mainly looking for info on the new meds ive been given (Venlalic), and accidently ended up here. Ive spent the last hour or so skulking around the different topics and threads, and really liked what I saw. This seems like a place with a lot of good information, good advice and good people. Ive had issues most of my life, and have been medicated since 2006. I saw a lot of myself in the posts and threads Ive just read here... I really got where those members where coming from.... think I'll stick around a while if you all dont mind!:)

Guest Vapourware

Welcome aboard. Remember to have a quick browse through our rules and also feel free to PM a staff member if you have any questions.

Welcome to Crazy Boards!!! Make yourself at home! I must admit that you sent me to Google to find out what Venlalic is. Here the brand name is Effexor. It's a good med that many find helpful. I hope it works out for you. I'll be looking forward to reading your posts!

Hey there..Welcome to CB! This place is amazing really. When I was going through hell, this is where I came. Every day til I got better. I hope you find a place here too!

Archived