CrazyBoards.org

Another difference in generics?

Whoa, am I sleepy! Got switched from Mylan generic mirtazapine (Remeron) to Teva gerneric mirtazapine when I filled the prescription for the higher dose. Yesterday I filled my prescription for the 45 mg tablets after constructing 45 mg from 1 and 1/2 30 mg tablets. All I can say is that it's like starting all over again. I've got sleepiness, arm jerks, tingling in the hands, etc. Maybe it will be more efficatious?

How long have you been on 45mg? Between the difference in generics AND the fact that you were sort of inventing your own doses from half tablets, I'd say it could be a little bit of both.

How long have you been on 45mg? Between the difference in generics AND the fact that you were sort of inventing your own doses from half tablets, I'd say it could be a little bit of both.

I've been on 45 mg since Tuesday. No problem with the 30 mg + 1/2 30 mg (the tablets are scored). The only difference was after I got the new prescription filled with 45 mg tablets of a different generic. I took one last night and got knocked on my ass. I mean, really. To tell the truth, I don't remember even posting this topic.

Archived