CrazyBoards.org

I don't know if this is depression or if it's just another byproduct of fluctuating moods...but it is so easy for me to tear up when I'm frustrated or get my feelings hurt. Sometimes it is not much more than just a few tears, other times it is just like a wave of crying that lasts 30 minutes or more. The more I try to make it stop the more I seem to cry....just wanted to put this out there to see if anyone has any tips on how to make yourself stop if the tears start, or what is the best plan of action medicinally for me to put into action? Some days it doesn't take much to hurt my feelings, and it just makes me more upset to know that I am crying over stupid, trivial things!!!

How long has the tearfulness been happening? Do you have any other symptoms of depression?

You have personality disorders in your sig - do you think it's related to that? Are you in therapy to treat the PD?

Are you female? PMS/PMDD?

I am female, and sometimes it does precede my monthly visitor, other times I am not convinced I can blame it on that....sadly no I can't get help just yet b/c of no full time job and therefore no health benefits....I don't really have any other symptoms of depression, it's more anger than depression.....

How long has the tearfulness been happening? Do you have any other symptoms of depression?

You have personality disorders in your sig - do you think it's related to that? Are you in therapy to treat the PD?

Are you female? PMS/PMDD?

I am sorry you are going through this. I have had periods where I have cried every day for weeks for no reason. Probably a symptom of my bipolar depressive state. Since you don't have insurance, maybe you could check for a free clinic or a clinic where the charge is based on your income? Good luck and I hope you soon start feeling better.:)

Archived