CrazyBoards.org

Weird body aches in the morning

I started Adderall 3 days ago and have only experienced this the last 2 mornings, so I'm assuming it's related. When I wake up, I have the worst headache, like a tightness around the back of my skull. Not only that, but my whole body aches, like my chest, legs, back, ribs, arms...like I had worked out by running and doing pull-ups or something. This goes away within 15 minutes of taking the Adderall. I'm used to getting headaches from being dehydrated, but nothing like this. Is this normal? Are there certain withdrawal symptoms that come around before it's time for my next dose? I feel fine right now.

That is strange that it affects you when you wake up, but goes away when you take the pill. On the few occasions when I've taken Adderall in the past, it helped my concentration, but gave me horrible side effects. It's difficult to remember them exactly, but I think I had a terrible headache shortly after taking the pill, and a nasty emotional letdown after the peak of it. On the -- even fewer -- occasions when I've taken Dexedrine, I found it much more tolerable. Switching to Dexedrine may resolve your issues.

• 1 month later...

Archived