CrazyBoards.org

Today I began taking Seroquel XR 400 after a visit to my Pdoc. I'm hoping this will help. I have had terrific anxiety and racing thoughts.

My memory of Seroquel is that it did help to calm the mind but gave me a lot of sedation. Its strange now that

the Pdoc and I are starting to go back through the same drugs that we've already tried.

Anyone go back to Seroquel after being off. Or have you gone back to a med that you previously tried?

Today I began taking Seroquel XR 400 after a visit to my Pdoc. I'm hoping this will help. I have had terrific anxiety and racing thoughts.

My memory of Seroquel is that it did help to calm the mind but gave me a lot of sedation. Its strange now that

the Pdoc and I are starting to go back through the same drugs that we've already tried.

Anyone go back to Seroquel after being off. Or have you gone back to a med that you previously tried?

Yes, and all the time. Seroquel get's less sedating as you raise the dose, so if you go higher than before it should help.

I am glad that Seroquel exists. Suffice to say, if not for it, I'd be in a real bad way. I don't like side-effects, ofcourse,

but it beats the alternative; raving bipolar.

I tried to stop using it and I cried buckets of tears, for nothing, without it. It's a trade-off, but I will continue to take

Seroquel unless something better turns up.

Archived