CrazyBoards.org

Sannenas/WildHorse has arrived

A goodmorning to everyone :-).

I'm a 23 years old girl from Belgium (so excuuuuuse me if I make mistakes in my English).

I work as a psychiatric nurse in a psychiatric hospital, but now I am on ... euh... how do they say that ....

you're home because you're to sick to go to work. Understand?

I have a severe depression for 2 years now, I took all kinds of medication. Right now I'm on

Effexor 225mg, magnesium, solian 200mg, Trazolan100mg, Staurodorm and temesta 2,5mg.

That's a hell of a lot huh!

But I have to say. I abuse medications too. I'm addicted to ritalin and codein.

I know, I should know better because I am a nurse but this can happen to anyone!

Over a couple of weeks I am incorporated(is that the right word?) in a psychiatric hospital.

If you want to need more about me, shoot! I wont bite!

Greetings

Sanne

Guest Vapourware

Hi and a good afternoon from Australia!

Hope you can fight off those addictions. Please feel free to PM a staff member if you have any questions.

Hello and welcome from the US! I think you'll like it here so make yourself at home.

I have a question for you: How do you like the Solian? It's not available in the US, but I hear that it is used a lot in Europe.

Guest Vapourware

I was briefly on 400mg Solian recently and I found it really sedating. I fell asleep at the wheel while driving when I cut my dosage to 200mg, so my pdoc pulled me off it.

Archived