CrazyBoards.org

I HATE THE NORMAL PEOPLE

squirmy

WHEN AM I BEING AN ASS DONT I HAVE A RIGHT TO AN OPPINION AM I IN FULL MANIA BECAUSE I'M PISSED AND WANT TO GIVE MY OPINION NO MATTER HOW MORBID SOME NORMAL PERSON MIGHT REGUARD THIS NOW I'M WONDERING ALONG WITH MY WIFE IF WHETHER OR NOT I'M IN MANIA NORMAL PEOLPLE OR SO CALLED NORMAL PEOPLE SUCK I DONT THINK I CAN GO BACK TO WORK I GOT ANOTHER MONTH TO FIGURE IT OUT AND I REALLY DONT EFFEXOR IS HELPING

...DONT I HAVE A RIGHT TO AN OPPINION[?]

Yes, but try to remember that, if you want to play that card, everyone else has an equal right to have an opinion on your opinion.

Never too quickly claim a right, if it would trouble you should anyone else gets their hands of it.

Yeah, miss Effing Joe myself...

Never too quickly claim a right, if it would trouble you should anyone else gets their hands of it.

Both very true, and very funny.

Effexor is great for many.

However, it is known for agitation...and if you've just started taking it? might be that.

It turned me into a raging AND suicidal ass...if your wife thinks your agitation's gotten way worse since when you started the med, that might be it. I noticed that my rage attacks started 45 minutes after I took the effexor...and that's what it took to make me realize the med was making me much nuttier...I took it for a month or so...I think :wacko: I was incredibly out of it.

Archived