CrazyBoards.org

I think my seroquel or prozac is causing me to constantly have dreams relating to sex, and have day dream like sex fantasies aswell.

As a human I have desires but the past week i've noticed the high amount of sex related thoughts and dreams that have arised.

I should point out i'm not a highly sexual person, I have a fear of intimacy with anyone and i've experienced sexual abuse and the thought of sex makes me get really anxious.

Could it be caused by my seroquel? or my prozac? I never used to get it and 2 weeks ago I began 20mg prozac.

Neither of those meds really have that problem - in fact, the opposite problem. If the thought of sex makes you anxious, and you've had prior abuse, have you gotten therapy?

I don't mean to sound smug, but I wish I had your problem with sexual ideation. My meds have left me basically a sexless person. And it was a major factor causing my divorce.

Neither of those meds really have that problem - in fact, the opposite problem. If the thought of sex makes you anxious, and you've had prior abuse, have you gotten therapy?

I don't mean to sound smug, but I wish I had your problem with sexual ideation. My meds have left me basically a sexless person. And it was a major factor causing my divorce.

I'm sorry to hear that. I am more then willing to give you my 'sexualness' if you like haha. Yeah i'm in therapy.

Archived