CrazyBoards.org

Are there Legit Work at home Opportunities?

there are some companies, large companies that have customer service reps who take calls at home

I assume you have a separate phone line and a computer........I just know that exists I don't know the companies

I assume that is a way to cut down on overhead

I've worked for one - google alpine access. When I worked for them, it was all customer service, but they have since moved on to bill collecting, too. Not sure if you're into that. You need a landline phone, a computer, and a quiet space. All training is done over the 'net and on the phone. Hours vary, but when I was there, you could get a fairly set schedule. It's not a lot of $, but it's a job.

I've been checking into that too. I do on-line freelance writing and there's a lot of places that offer that, but it's slow income. You might want to check out this site for some good leads;

http://www.freebyte.com/makemoney

There's also insurance companies that hire people to do cold calls or lead follow up calls from their homes, I did this a few years ago and actually made decent money doing it. Check also into appointment setter jobs. If I come across anymore good ones, I'll let you know. Just gotta watch out for all the scams out there. I've learned too that any of them that require you to send them money are usually cons.

there are comanies that give a book that answers any question a customer has on ther mind and this could be from any company for what ever product for say assembly staff like that i would contact one of those temp or head hunter companies if it was me and i was you and you were me and i was you

Archived