CrazyBoards.org

i was quiet and not talking when i called the suicide hotline cause i was confused, i am confused. they told me not to call back. are the uncaring, dishonest people really that uncaring.. my feelings tell me there are honest people but i feel like they're testing me. what is REAL!!!!!?!?!??!! am i going insane or am i discovering the truth. i feel like im caught in between. am i the only one????

these coincidences are too frequent to not ber meaningful

Hi, nullchamber. I'm sorry that you are feeling so bad and that the people on the suicide hotline acted like assholes. You should make an appointment to see your psychiatrist ASAP, preferably today if that is possible. Otherwise, if you are feeling really bad, please go to the ER.

I know that you've had a med change recently, and it probably isn't going all that well for you. You need to get your meds right before you spiral down any further. Nullchamber, there are many, many, many good people out there who care. But of course there are also callous and uncaring people out there as well. Just don't think that because you ran into some real assholes that most people are that way. There are always some rotten apples in every population, but the good ones outweigh the bad.

You have honest people right here who care about you. I asked if you were ok last night because you seemed a little off in your posts. You are not doing well again today. Null, I think it is time to call your psychiatrist. Thinking of you, Ladybug

Archived