CrazyBoards.org

i think i made a mistake i cant do this

i started this effexor after pissing and moaning about wanting to try it and now i dont feel right i'm withdrawn, kinda uptight i'm having on occasion sucidal ideations i tried to not take it this mourning and i thought my head was going to explode like that old movie scanners i really really think i made a mistake i hat to tell my pdoc about this and hopefully he can get me off this stuff

I just went off it. My highest dose was 150mg and I guess I went manic. We tapered down to 37.5, now nothing except Lamictal but I am soo God**** depressed...

Effexor was the only thing to get me out of the blackness of despair.

Hope that helps..

i really havent been on the that and i swear to you they were bring me down i was suicidal i just felt i like cruing and and i'm a big ol man and then i found this presciption for DEPLIN from where i was in the hospital for slicing my wrist well i sent my wife down to the chelsey drug store to get my prescription filled and i started taking them and i swear to you i can tell that these thing are working its ok i like it hopfully it onlyl gets better

I just went off it. My highest dose was 150mg and I guess I went manic. We tapered down to 37.5, now nothing except Lamictal but I am soo God**** depressed...

Effexor was the only thing to get me out of the blackness of despair.

Hope that helps..

how long have you been on it? Most meds suck when you first start them. It's best to give everything 4-6 weeks if you can.

I took Effexor for a grand total of 2 days. I couldn't handle it...it made me sleep way less, made me way more irritable, made my reactions to everything more severe, gave me a horrendous headache...I called my doctor's office the third morning and they had me stop, thank God.

So while I agree it's best to give meds time, I will tell you firsthand that sometimes you just can't do a med and should get off it ASAP.

I can't believe I am typing this... But there are three mental meds I will never take again, and effexor was one of them. The other two I gave a month try, but I only lasted 1 week on effexor. I had an unusual reaction, so I do understand

The need for a interrupted trial period.

You may want to read the patient information sheet that came with your delpin. It's not a first-line AD for a reason.

Archived