CrazyBoards.org

hello from my own Private Idaho

Joined CB a lil while ago. I am not sure where I am at right now with BP only know I am still seriously in the dumps. I am just healing from "Bed sores" that I developed from sitting in my chair for Months trying to sleep away each hour. My doc never listens,he just throws in more pills on top of the pills. I have lost most muscle in my legs and the rest of my body from lack of movement,everything sucks.

I just changed a mess of meds around. I am only on synthroid,Tegratol,and Ritalin now..Lost my insurance,dont work,need Disability or something. I get full of Rage but yet am too tired and unconcerned to even move on that feeling. I have the impending feeling of doom,as if my life is going to be cut short. I am 42 and feel 60,this past year and the past 5 years since starting meds have taken so much from me. I miss alot about my old self which is now gone. Killed off by meds that make me more Compliant within society. I watch most everything from a window now. I am afraid.

Welcome, Katfish. I'm sorry you're having such a hard time right now - I hope you'll get the support you need here.

Feel free to PM a mod or admin if you have any questions, and check out our blogs and chat if that's your thing.

hi and welcome I am sorry you are feeling so down about your situation. I know what it feels like to not leave the house unless it is absolutely imperative that you do. I leave my house only for docs appointments and occasional grocery shopping.

I wish your pdoc (psychiatrist) would listen to you.

Archived