CrazyBoards.org

ITS NOT US,,, ITS THE PEOPLE

ITS NOT US WE ARE OK ITS THE DAMNED PEOPLE  

3 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT IF WE ARE JUST TO FAR IN TUNE TO PEOPLE

• PEOPLE BASICALLY SUCK THEIR HAPPY ISNT REAL CAN WE SENCE THIS

I HATE PEOPLE ALL PEOPLE ,THE GOOD PEOPLE ALL OF THEM SITTING PRETENDING ABOUT EVERYTHING TO MAKE A BUCK OR TO JUST GET OFF ON PLAYING WITH YOUR HEAD AND I FEEL HELPLESS EVERY TIME I GET UPSET AND SAY SOMETHING I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF A MANIA ATTACK SO IT CARRIES NO WEIGHT ANYWAY I'VE BECOME STIGMITIZED IN ALL MATTERS I'M LIKE A CHILD WHOM CANT MAKE DECISIONS FOR MYSELF I THINK WE THAT WE CAN SENCE WHAT PEOPLE ARE FEELING AND OR THINKING MORE THAN OTHER PEOPLE AND I'M TALKING EVEN BEFORE I ENDED BEING DIAGNOSED WITH B/P1

No. We can't sense or feel what other people are thinking anymore than anybody else can, although it's common for us to think we can during episodes.

You seem to be in a pretty bad way. Maybe it's time to call your pdoc or tdoc?

Guest Vapourware

No, being bipolar doesn't endow you with special properties with regards to sensing other people's thoughts and emotions. I also think it's a good idea for you to call your treatment team.

The last time I felt that much animosity towards people, I needed a swift med change.

If you consider yourself childlike, it makes it easier to not act like a responsible adult. It also makes it easier to brush off any of your screwups as not being your fault. A protected, yet impotent way of living.

I agree, I have been observing and it seems like you do need a med change or meds in general. It is unfortunate you feel this way, I have felt this way as well before, well some of what you feel, and I was manic at the time.

Hope you feel batter soom.

Archived