CrazyBoards.org

new here

Hello,

I am new to this site. What I have read on here made me want to join. Loved the straightforward and honest answers on here. I have been on anti depressants since 18, now I am 33. Just been switched over to Pristiq 50mg from Lexapro 30mg. I have severe depression and panic attacks. My doctor told me that I had been on SRRI's so long that it was time to change to a SNRI. I did good on the Lexapro until recently (been on it about 6 years) they upped my Lexapro from 20 to 30 mg a couple of months ago, to no avail. So I am hoping Pristiq will work for me as I am so tired of switching meds. I've read lots of positive experiences with Pristiq. Anyway I am a single mom to a four year old boy, who is my world. Decided to return to school for nursing. I like to be outdoors, to read and to spend time with my family. Thanks for having me :)

Welcome to Crazyboards! Be sure to check out the rules (there aren't many) and please don't be afraid to contact a mod if you don't understand something. I'm glad you found us.

olga

Archived