CrazyBoards.org

Everytime I'm on the tube, I see someone, I'm like this person really likes me. I'm really weird. I'm not even that pretty. Should I mention this to my pdoc? This happened the last time. I thought this person was really into me and it all turned out to be so embarrasing for me I ended up on meds. I wrote a bunch of letters and I mean tons and tons of them. I spent most of my day writing. I can't believe I tried to pursue a relationship with that kind of person. I would never go near someone like that (not that he wasn't nice but I'm just not that type of person). This sounds funny but what am I supposed to do? At the time last year I felt like some kind of magnet attracting people. Then I got diagnosed with schizophrenia. I haven't been able to tell my pdoc this whole truth because it is so embarrasing.

Guest Vapourware

I don't think you should be embarrassed about your experiences. I think pdocs have heard everything plus more, so I don't think it's likely that you'll shock or surprise them. It does sound like it is impairing your life in some way at the moment, so I think it is a good idea to talk about it to your pdoc. You sound like you have some insight that your experience wasn't within the realm of "normal", which I think is a positive and will help you move on.

Thanks. I had a chat with my care co-ordinator who told me to keep a watch over my symptoms. I got really paranoid the other day in the shop because two staff were talking amonst themselves and I was worried they were talking about me. I'm really worried. I thought I'd see the end of it and it will never come back.

Archived