CrazyBoards.org

We made a deal. When they started talking to me I was able to listen to music and they weren't going to talk louder than the song. I should have known better than to trust them. Even the calm, even voice is yelling at me. All I see are visions of blood and I want to be there. I can't close my eyes because it is all spiders and blood. If I go deep enough, if I would just listen they would stop bothering me. They would give me a break. I'm not going to let them win, though. I know they are lying I know that if I listen to them though they will quiet down for a while they will come back. So I'm holding them to their bargain. I'm listening to music. I'm listening to it loud. I'm listening to the same song over and over so all I have to do is focus on the song's words and I don't have room for anything else. I will not give them power over me anymore.

Love is not victory march it's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah.

Guest Vapourware

One thing that I've learnt about voices is that they do lie, and you can't trust them. Another thing I've learnt is that they are not real. I'm sorry that you are having a tough time. Is there a way to talk to another pdoc in the interim, while your treating pdoc is on vacation? If things get really tough, don't hesitate to visit the hospital, because you shouldn't put up with those sorts of symptoms.

Sorry I can't help you other than saying you need to call your pdoc. But I do know where you are coming from. I made a rule with my voices about when I'm listening to my music they need to shut up, but it doesn't always happen. I've been a lot better since going on meds, but I am still wary of when they are going to come back. They just seem to make their own rules, and ignore my rules.

I hope you can get this sorted soon. And sorry if I didn't make too much sense.

Archived