CrazyBoards.org

I don't think I've ever really met anyone except other BPDers who can understand the true meaning of what I'm saying when I tell you I'm hurting on the inside.... when something is upsetting [[whether you know what specifically is upsetting or not]] and you just feel that gut wrenching pain that makes you tense your muscles and grit your teeth.....

The pain isn't real but it feels real enough. It just isn't fair that we have the ability to feel this level of emotional pain over stupid things. Nobody should be this physically affected by emotions. Its not fair, but life isn't fair.

I feel like whatever this thing is its going to burn and rip its way through my chest. I haven't felt this way in a long time. I just want it to stop.

That sounds really terrible. I hope someday you recover and have more ease in living.

Oh yes, I know that feeling all too well. Wow, I'm not alone. It is truly something that I hope many never have to experience. Emotional rawness at its best. Hang in there with me and keep fighting the "good" fight...

That.. I've felt that a LOT in my past. Sometimes even now, when things go wrong, when I do something to fuck anything up-- anything that really elicits a negative emotion from me, an intense one, also garners that response. I feel that pain, too.

It does feel like something is ripping me apart inside, and that my insides are bleeding and raw and infected... the metaphorical ones, anyway.

We gotta keep going, though, like ginger_flybaby said. Keep fighting the good fight. The only way to get rid of this is by getting help.

God, it IS nice to know you're not alone, though.

I have felt like some animal has died inside me and is pussing throughout my body. Terrible terrible that pain is. I know you can find relief.

I miss you, Actress. I hope you're okay.

OOpps replied in the wrong topic. Sorry. Hope you are doing better!

Edited by scatty