CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  

Ya I am, jus from being human.. Sounds like the meds r fukn y'all up. I'd recommend going raw vegan and balancing out yr body/mind/spirit

5 minutes ago, VeganJesus said:

Ya I am, jus from being human.. Sounds like the meds r fukn y'all up. I'd recommend going raw vegan and balancing out yr body/mind/spirit

Just try a spot of beef or some delicious bacon dripping in fat. You won't go back.

1 minute ago, jt07 said:

Just try a spot of beef or some delicious bacon dripping in fat. You won't go back.

Yr a douche troll. Yr life's obviously a meaningless waste. The world wud b a better place w/o u. Yr mentally ill and a rlly shitty person.. And yr promoting unhealthy things 4 the rest of the ppl on here that need actual help. Yr a jerk and deserve to suffer and b miserable

6 minutes ago, VeganJesus said:

Yr a douche troll. Yr life's obviously a meaningless waste. The world wud b a better place w/o u. Yr mentally ill and a rlly shitty person.. And yr promoting unhealthy things 4 the rest of the ppl on here that need actual help. Yr a jerk and deserve to suffer and b miserable

Ya think so, huh? But meat is so heavenly delicious. 

8 minutes ago, jt07 said:

Ya think so, huh? But meat is so heavenly delicious. 

No animal flesh is hellish cruelty and murder

Somebody woke this savage bear of a topic out of hibernation.. then beat it with the troll stick. 

It is an extremely valid thread for the topic of BP. For those who have joined in the past few years - and missed the live version of the post - let's see if we can get it back on the therapeutic trail.

Hypersexuality.. yes, it is a very prominent attribute to the madness of extremes. Fits cleverly into the nasty impulsive slice of the bipolar pie. 

Many who are not bipolar tend to selfishly (and ignorantly) glorify the odd sexual cravings, thoughts, and actions. Ohh.. The freedom.. The lack of accountability. They want the positives, but not the negatives. The fun, but not the guilt and shame. It doesn't work that way. In reality, every decision has a consequence. 

Hypersexuality has many negatives. I have been possessed by that impulse on many occasions. I have destroyed relationships because of a partner that couldn't keep up with my libido. I have emptied my bank account to feed that need. I have sat in a jail cell because I allowed the impulse to temporarily rewrite legality in my mind. 

I won't get offended that the latest offerings in this thread have devolved to the merits of rabbit food being healthier than a carnivorous diet. 

But, in terms of hypersexuality, there is no such thing as 'rabbit food' at the height of the impulse. It's not an option. I want the 72oz. center cut sirloin, a bacon milkshake, a side order of KFC buckets.. and 4 anonymous floozies from the gutter of the internet in a scandalous competition of unmentionable depravity over who gets the honor of joining me for the feast. 

Makes it kinda hard to answer to the boss or significant other a few days later when they ask.. "So, where have you been all week?"

I did the whole rebuild and repeat thing several times. New relationships. New jobs that most people would happily last lifetimes at. No more.

I am single now. Self employed. That is the consequence for those few days where mania ruled and left no room for moderation.. 15 years of my life evaporated into a fog of bitterness, guilt, embarrassment, and shame.

But, of course there are those who still try to glamorize that outcome.. look at all the fun I can have now that the consequences won't be as severe, right? 

Nothing replaces lost time. Nothing.

• Like 1