Hello,

I'm 21, from north England, pansexual biologically female but not quite certain in my head, depressed selfharmer, starving artist type. I also like cats and bread.

I found CB on Google after searching for pro-self harm sites ¬¬ but after a wander around the SI board, i went to the 'To Do Instead...' thread. I've been lurking for about a week so thought I should sign up and chat for a while :)

At first I was scrolling through threads looking at all the Dx/Rx in the sigs, it was kinda surprising to see all the different illnessess at once. So I suppose i'll be in safe hands here.

I'd like to be free from medication, but I don't see that happening. In and out of therapy for a good few years so we'll see where I get to from there.

Nice to meet you :)

Welcome :) Nice to meet you.

I think that a lot of people here have multiple/complex diagnoses because that's the demographic that tends to seek out internet support and information. But don't worry - if you're any flavor of nuts, you'll fit right in.

If you haven't already, take a look at our rules when you get a chance and feel free to PM a mod or admin if you need help with anything.

Archived