CrazyBoards.org

Meet one of the Craziest Chemists on the face of the earth

hey all

I am crazychemist, and I am a crazy chemistry major who is in college. I have been diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety that can manifest itself as anything from stress to panic attacks which make me look like a puddle of Jell-o. Currently, my mental state is managed with p-doc visits to tweak meds every few weeks and a monthly talk with the t-doc. P-doc just tweaked my dose the other day, so sorry for the rambliness.

I hope to learn more ways to effectively overcome my mental illnesses and function well in college, so I will be lurking more often than posting.

Welcome, crazy chemist! I also have severe depression and anxiety issues, and I'm currently in school too (but majoring in something compltley different) but, i go to school online so I think that might make it easier for me.

Anyway...Welcome to the board! I hope you find what you are looking for.

Welcome! I wish I'd taken more organic chemistry when I was in school. It would make figuring out all this med shit easier.

If you really want a motivation to study, start trying to figure out how your own brain works so you can be as active a participant in your own treatment as possible.

Guest Vapourware

There's a lot of crazy students here, so you're definitely not alone [i'm another crazy student, but not studying anything related to sciences].

Remember to have a read of the rules and feel free to PM a staff member if you have any questions.

Thank you for making me feel welcome :)

I am actually looking forward to organic chemistry and my psychology classes because I will be able to better understand myself.

I'm considering adding a psychology minor or being a double major in both chemistry and psychology with a mathematics minor.

I'll be hanging around in the forum for crazy students.

Archived