CrazyBoards.org

Well this sucks...

I can't remember what happened after I curled up with the hubby to watch tv last night. I don't remember putting the kids in bed, don't know if i took my meds, etc. :blink: Gonna have to call him at work-- I have the shakes.

Guest Vapourware

Does this happen often?

A pillbox sounds like a great idea for you. One glance and you'll be able to tell whether you've taken meds or not. Hope you'll feel better soon.

I called him, I feel dizzy. Hope it goes away, I have to work at 3. I didn't take them so I just did. I don't have a pill box, should get one. I always take it before bed, don't usually forget. Ugh.

Pill boxes are great. That is, until you don't know what day of the week it is... Sigh. I've panicked one too many times for that reason. :rolleyes:

I found a great one that has little boxes that snap into one big box, seven days worth of morning, noon, evening and bedtime meds. It makes it so easy to know if I took my pills, and I don't have to carry around a giant contraption or fish through one big compartment for meds. I snap out that day's pills and leave the rest in the safe. Of course, this is only useful if you take a lot of different pills at different times. Filling boxes a week ahead also shows me when I need to refill something.

I hope your dizziness went away and work went all right.

i love my pillbox, especially when I'm unstable. i'm on so many meds, it's easy for me to forget one or two, and that tends to not be good. hate filling them, do appreciate them once they're done. i plan to keep it regularly i think, now that i've started, hell, i'm just so dopey in the mornings, too, so there is that.

Anna

Yeah, and add in the fact that several times I've caught myself picking up the wrong bottle. :blink:

currently i'm only on two meds regularly that i take in the morning, but that's exactly why i got one, when i almost took two zoloft and one lamictal. (i take one zoloft and two lamicatl.) i was all, wait, there should only be one oval one and two round ones right as i was about to pop them in my mouth.

I called him, I feel dizzy. Hope it goes away, I have to work at 3. I didn't take them so I just did. I don't have a pill box, should get one. I always take it before bed, don't usually forget. Ugh.

I got one with a "lock" on it, so I can throw it in my purse and not worry about spilling. It helps when you have those cold chill down the spine moments to be able to glance at the box and know you remembered to take them. Also, phone alarms are helpful.

LOL It's getting the point where I'm going, let's see... the half white pill that's smaller is the trazodone, the bigger white ones are the Lamictal (plus a half of that too) and the Wellbutrin has a weird translucent quality. But if my brain is shot it gets harder to distinguish the difference.

I got one with a "lock" on it, so I can throw it in my purse and not worry about spilling. It helps when you have those cold chill down the spine moments to be able to glance at the box and know you remembered to take them. Also, phone alarms are helpful.

I would be LOST without my smartphone alarms, and even then, I think I need to get a pillbox.

Motoko

Archived