CrazyBoards.org

Why Am I Just Finding This Site?!

Hi there,

I'm in my early twenties and am a nursing student. I was diagnosed with ADHD when I was 15, before that I was the crazy child that had WAY too much energy for anyone to stand. A few years later I finally went to my doctor after having anxiety attacks while driving which included thoughts of driving my car off the bridge into the lake below. I was diagnosed with GAD and MD, go figure. My mother and my sister also have ADHD, MD, and GAD. And my sister has Asburgers as well as a still to be determined mood disorder. So growing up in my house I felt totally normal. It hasnt been until recently that I've started to struggle with differences between myself and others around me. I'm so glad to have found this site! Reading the boards and blogs totally makes me feel as if I'm not alone with the frustrating struggle to get these disorders under control. I'm getting bored writting this and so i'm just going to end it.

Welcome to Crazyboards!

What a cute puppy.

Oops, sorry. heh I tend to get distracted easily. I'm glad you found us, please be sure to read the rules and I hope you enjoy our can of mixed nuts.

olga

Archived