CrazyBoards.org

STATE YOUR MEDICATION COMBO AND BIPOLAR TYPE?

I'm trying to learn about different med combos to prescribe to different characters in a book I'm writing. I'm learning fast but too many on this site have duel diagnosis and don't state on taglines which meds are for what. It just makes it easier, if anyone would bother listing the meds they are on just for Bipolar (or which one's are for Bipolar and other things) and what type they have would be appreciated...

I'm trying to learn about different med combos to prescribe to different characters in a book I'm writing. I'm learning fast but too many on this site have duel diagnosis and don't state on taglines which meds are for what. It just makes it easier, if anyone would bother listing the meds they are on just for Bipolar (or which one's are for Bipolar and other things) and what type they have would be appreciated...

So, in essence, you want members of CB to describe and delineate "characters" for you...most folks who write books are prepared to do the research to make their books believable and accurate. You are going to credit each member of CB who follows your bidding, yes?

I'm a little confused here. In an earlier thread, you said you were trying to sort out your own dx. Now you're researching a book? Could you please clarify which of the two you're doing?

Seriously, Monkey Pills, from a fellow wannabe author. Use your own experiences to write this character, yeah change things (like if a med combo didn't work for you then it could work for your character) so that you are not identifiable.

I am currently writing a novel about someone with (mostly untreated) psychosis and I have not had to ask any questions on this site. Because I have enough experiences that I can incorporate into this character.

And @crtclms LOL! :lol: :lol: <3 your answer!

Seriously, Monkey Pills, from a fellow wannabe author. Use your own experiences to write this character, yeah change things (like if a med combo didn't work for you then it could work for your character) so that you are not identifiable.

I am currently writing a novel about someone with (mostly untreated) psychosis and I have not had to ask any questions on this site. Because I have enough experiences that I can incorporate into this character.

I think that's a great idea, to use your own experiences.

I think that's a great idea, to use your own experiences.

@crtclms I wish this were like facebook and I could just "like" your comment. heh.

Anyway, I do agree. Many people on this site write or want to pursue writing in the future. Many of us draw from our own experience. With that being the case, people don't want to feel like they and their personal history might be used by someone else, especially a stranger.

Archived