CrazyBoards.org

Why, Hello there!

I'm a pretty typical teenage gal, except that I'm Bi-Polar. It was a pain in the butt trying to figure out what was causing my mood swings, because I would hide them thinking it was just hormones. Yeah, no. It was a bit worse than that. It took finals during my senior year and applying for colleges for me to have an actual break. Now that there's a name for what I was feeling, I got a psychiatrist and the help I need. Thankfully, I have an uncle with the same condition to talk to about issues I have.

Other than that, I enjoy shopping (especially the window kind ;D) and chilling with my friends. I also wrote prolifically (as in 18 5 subject notebooks and an entire 4gig flashdrive in less that 5 years of non-school related writing) but that was usually during manic phases. Now I write much less often.

Aaand that's about it. Yeppers...

Hi and welcome to CB! I think you'll like it hear. Many of our members suffer from bi-polar illness so you won't be alone. I'm not a moderator so I don't have to say "Check out the rules." Ha!

Hi, and welcome to Crazyboards.

I think the preferred spelling is "bipolar," but maybe someone else will correct me.

Let us know if you have any questions and be sure to check out chat and the blogs.

olga

Archived